Nominations Close September [DATE HERE]
This award is given to the independent organization that has demonstrated an ongoing commitment to their customers, and strong management expertise that establishes it as a role model for other small businesses. To meet eligibility requirements the nominee must have no more than one hundred full-time equivalent employees.
Business to Business:
This award is given to the organization that provides a service to businesses and has demonstrated outstanding achievement in service quality and adaptability to changing customer service needs.
This award is given to an independent organization that has developed and implemented a unique, innovative, and successful marketing strategy that demonstrated a significant impact on either the organization or its target market.
Outstanding Customer Service:
This award is given to a company for their commitment to and delivery of exceptional customer service.
This award is given to an individual who has shown outstanding achievement in the development and operation of a business, and is an owner with a minimum of 50% share in the business. In addition to general eligibility, the nominee must be 35 years of age or younger prior to August 31st, 2016.
[New Award, details coming]
This award is given to the independent organization that has proven itself to be a community leader in the City of St. Albert. The successful nominee shows outstanding contributions and commitment to making St. Albert a wonderful place to live and work.
This award is given to a small business that is in its first three years of business, and has demonstrated itself as the most dynamic start-up business in the St. Albert community.
A business may be nominated for any number of awards; however, they will be asked to choose one category for their nomination to stand in
Business Awards of Distinction Nomination 2017
• Minimum three (3) years in business (except the Young Entrepreneur category - minimum two (2) years; and the Ignite category between one(1) and three (3) years)
(All entries must meet these criteria)
• Current owner must own the nominated business for minimum of one (1) year
• Must be ALBERTA resident-owned and owner-operated
• Business can be located in greater St. Albert area, but must bear a St. Albert business license
• Nominee must not have received an award in the same category in the past five (5) years
• Nominations are only accepted in one (1) category
• Members of the Judging Committee are not eligible
• Small Business Week Committee members are not eligible for nominations
• St. Albert and District Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee members are not eligible for nomination.
• St. Albert and District Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors are not eligible for nomination.
• Businesses/Individuals can nominate other businesses or businesses can self-nominate.